Plan, organize, think along!
To strengthen our logistics team in Aachen we are looking for 01. 08. 20xx a
Apprentice for forwarding and logistics services (m/f/d)
With us you will learn the planning, control, monitoring and processing of logistics services and receive an exciting and varied training with career prospects.
- Organization, coordination and accounting of transports
- Control and monitoring of logistics chains
- Order acceptance and entry
- Calculation of costs and prices
- Preparation of quotations
- Customs and foreign trade regulations
- Use of the latest information and communication technologies
- Correspondence with customers and business partners
- Customer service and customer consulting
- Complaints and claims processing
- Insights into quality and process management
- Administrative activities
- Realschulabschluss, Fachhochschulreife or Abitur (high school diploma)
- Interest in the logistics industry and geography
- Spontaneity and flexibility
- Team spirit and willingness to work hard
- Organizational skills and a reliable, independent way of working
- Good understanding of numbers
- Knowledge of foreign languages
We promise not only an exciting and varied training, in which you will get to know the entire operational process as well as the transport business from A to Z, but also offer you career prospects in our company after your training.
The duration of 3 years can be shortened to 2.5 or 2 years in case of special aptitude!
Vocational school: Berufskolleg für Wirtschaft und Verwaltung der Städteregion Aachen (Vocational College for Business and Administration)
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send us your application documents.