Plan, organize, think along!
To strengthen our logistics team in Aachen, we are looking for a Commercial Clerk – Disposition (m/f/d) in full-time as soon as possible.
As an international freight forwarder headquartered in Aachen, Germany, Europaverkehre Hammer & Co GmbH offers Europe-wide direct transport for silo, curtainsider trucks and dump trucks.
- an interesting, varied and responsible job
- a secure job with opportunities for advancement to management positions in a growing family business
- attractive remuneration and social benefits
- a cooperative working atmosphere with an open culture of discussion, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- a modern office
- individual professional and personal training
- free drinks & parking
- bakery & restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- You support the dispatchers in the planning and monitoring of Europe-wide transports
- You are responsible for order acceptance and order entry
- and ensure smooth transport processing through organization and coordination
- You monitor the legal driving and rest times
- You communicate in writing and by telephone with our drivers, partners and customers
- Completed vocational training as a forwarding and logistics services clerk, office clerk or comparable commercial training
- Professional experience in the logistics sector desirable, but we also welcome career changers
- Good computer skills and experience in the office / back office
- Ability to work in a team, assertiveness and organizational talent
- Good communication skills and careful, goal-oriented working methods
- Very good language skills in German, Russian or Ukrainian or Polish and English
Have we aroused your interest?
If we have aroused your interest, please send your application documents, preferably by e-mail, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to the following address.