To strengthen our logistics team in Aachen, we are looking for an experienced logistics and transport manager (m/f/d) in the silo area in full time.
- a secure job with opportunities for advancement to management positions in a growing family business
- extensive training with individual professional and personal development opportunities
- attractive remuneration and social benefits
- a cooperative working atmosphere with an open culture of discussion, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- a modern office with free drinks, fruit baskets & company parking lot
- offer of a company bicycle
- bakery & restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- You are independently responsible for the disposition of the vehicle fleet
- You ensure smooth transport processing through organization and coordination
- You optimize the deployment planning of our vehicle fleet
- You coordinate the driving personnel and keep an eye on the legal driving and rest times
- You communicate in writing and by telephone with customers and business partners
- You have completed a commercial training as a forwarding merchant * forwarding merchant, dispatcher or merchant for forwarding and logistics services.
- You have already gained professional experience or have previous knowledge in the field of dispatching
- You are familiar with MS Office applications
- You have a good command of German and English and, ideally, additional Russian or Ukrainian language skills
- For you, an independent, conscientious and ambitious way of working is a matter of course
- You prefer to work in a team and have strong communication skills
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send us your application documents, preferably by e-mail, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to